1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Box plow best thing since sliced bread

Discussion in 'Arctic Sectional Sno-Pusher' started by all ferris, Dec 17, 2007.

1. all ferris

all ferris Senior Member

OMG. By far the best plow I have ever used. I have a 10' box plow for my T200 bobcat and the Arctic box plow out performs any other box plow I have used. It always leaves a super clean scrape and the box ends that move allow snow to be easily pushed up over curbs. No more monkeying around with the tilt on the loader to get the plow to "lay flat", just set it down and go. Thanks Arctic for the great product!!!!

2. plowinli

plowinli Member

I have been looking at the arctic box, could you give some more input. I have a 8' pro-tech box but I am not that happy with it. It bogs down my machine and it is a pain in the but getting it level after lifting over the curbs. I just adjusted the rubber cutting edge on it today and will see if that helps.I have a Kubota 520s compact loader 50hp, what size could I use.

3. all ferris

all ferris Senior Member

If you are having trouble pushing an 8' box you will also have trouble pushing an 8' arctic box plow. My machine is 73hp and it has its hands full with a 10' box plow. The arctic sectional plow will solve your leveling problems.

4. stoneexc2

stoneexc2 Member

an 8' I think would work great on a 50hp tractor the thing is rubber cutting edges on protech pushers cause more drag and we run a 10 on our sr 80 asv in 12 plus inches and have no problems

5. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

can you give some ideas as to what they cost? i e-mailed them several times about a month ago but never heard back,
    thanks,
    steve