1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Box ends

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by NICHOLS LANDSCA, Jan 28, 2011.

1. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

box ends 4.jpg box ends 5.jpg
    Hopefully these show up, some box ends that we made yesterday. Still have to put on the rubber but you get the idea.

box ends 4.jpg

box ends 5.jpg

2. needmoresnow

needmoresnow Member

look good, But I have a dumb ???? what happens when the plow trips forward they dont look like they swivel ?

3. turfman15

turfman15 Senior Member

those look like mine except mine are removable with just a couple of pins. looks good anyways.

rtwing (Small).JPG

lftwing (Small).JPG

frontleft (Small).JPG

4. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Looks good, let us know how it works out for you, (good or bad)

5. NICHOLS LANDSCA

They don't move, our lots are pretty smooth not too worried about it tripping. This plow just sits so I thought I'd see how it would work as a pusher. I don't know how much more snow it will hold over the scoops but it should be more. The lots we do have a lot of aisles and need to maintained all the time. The shop is only 2 miles from a few of our lots so when it's time for a full push I'll just drop this one and grab a scoop

6. NICHOLS LANDSCA

Those look good, I was thinking of doing something similar but this was easy and I don't really need to pull them off. If I had to pull them off in an emergency it would only take a minute with the impact.

7. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Look just like mine Thumbs Up. Welds look REALLY nice :cool:. I hope they hold up for....you ;)

8. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn Senior Member

Question is Rob, Will they look as pretty as they do now after tonight? :drinkup: