1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

bout 8" 2-1-09

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by 91AK250, Feb 7, 2009.

1. 91AK250

91AK250 PlowSite.com Addict

so the other day, yeah im slow posting them haha we got about 8" i didnt get alot of pics but it was alot of fun and i love how the truck/plow work with dual batterys i added much easier on the electrical system it seems.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

Truck looks good. How's she running?

3. Zach

Zach Senior Member

I love the look of your truck with that grille and that color.... the color is incredible. And dual batteries sounds COOL :p

4. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

was there a noticable difference with dual batteries I have thought about putting duals in my truck?

5. 91AK250

91AK250 PlowSite.com Addict

the truck is running awsome! after having the whole steering colum replaced after a bunch of parts broke leaving the truck a huge paper weight. not a problem since its allways been very reliable.

the dual batterys made a HUGE differance with my truck, i'm very glad it did it!