1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boulder County Colorado

Discussion in 'Networking' started by BoulderBronco, Aug 25, 2004.

1. BoulderBronco

BoulderBronco Senior Member

I am looking to put my truck to work this winter. I have plowed in Mass. for a number of years and this will be my first winter plowing in CO. Anyone need help? What's pay like out here? I know the business is smaller here than back east but I look forward to pushing some light snow.
    Chris

2. gartj

gartj Junior Member

Depending on how the contracts go I might need a contractor to do some lot plowing. Do you do shovel work also ? How about spraying ?

Troy Garner
    Harmony Landscapes
    Longmont Colorado
    troy@harmonylandscapes.net

3. BoulderBronco

I will do limited shovel work but would not be able to do large shoveling jobs. My money is made in the truck. Also I do not have a sprayer. If that is desired I would try contracting that out to someone else. I would be happy to give you quotes on lots if you like. Let me know.

4. BoulderBronco

If knowone needs help anyone need their lot plowed by an experienced, honest, hardworking man? I am going to start putting flyers up soon to see what's out there.