1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bought two more doggs today.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ZachXSmith, Nov 16, 2010.

1. ZachXSmith

ZachXSmith Senior Member

I added some accounts this year so I bought some more Snow Doggs, 2 Ex90's. So far im really impressed with the snow doggs and there price. Paid $3,500.00 a piece out the door. Sorry for the bad cell phone pics just got done a half hour ago installing one of them on my 07 2500hd classic. My one complaint is I cant get the plastic off this plow, I did not have this problem with the other snow doggs I purchased last year but its the same on both of these ex90's. Im gonna hit it with the powerwasher in the morning and see if that works. The plow in front is my Md75 and the plow on the red truck is a EX90, I'm gonna install the other on my white 09 3500hd tomorrow. Do you think it will be to much plow for my 07 2500hd reg cab long box if i add the snow dogg stainless wings? It would be 11 feet total.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 16, 2010
  2. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Look pretty nice! Hope they work out well.

3. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice plows!

4. SDP Hauling

SDP Hauling Senior Member

nice doggs...monday im picking up my ex85

5. ZachXSmith

ZachXSmith Senior Member

You will not be disapointed, I ran these last year with great resultspayup

6. SDP Hauling

SDP Hauling Senior Member

well thats good to hear..i was happy when i went and picked it out

7. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

3500 out the door? did that include everything??

8. North Star

North Star Junior Member

Nice Doggs, we run two , you will not be disappointed at all.

They are great plows, I have heard that Buyers makes most of the parts on all of the other brands of plows. The snow dogg line is their enter into the complete plow market.

Good luck with them, and let it snow.ussmileyflag

9. ZachXSmith

ZachXSmith Senior Member

3500 out the door with everything, couldnt beat that deal.

10. mikeschank

mikeschank Junior Member

did anyone see the lawsuit against buyers/snow dogg by douglas dynamics aka fisher. they violated trademark and patten rights, and fisher succeeded in cease and desist order being placed on them. dont know if they are going to be around much longer. get your parts now before they get melted down, BTW i can install a 9' boss super duty for $ 4250.:help:

11. ZachXSmith

ZachXSmith Senior Member

Another mis-informed person on plow site.:laughing:
    it was really not much to do with anything other than Coupling systems, headlight system hydraulic systems, a chain lift swing jack.

Buyer's response:

October 19, 2010

BUYERS PRODUCTS COMPANY
    WESTERN DISTRICT OF WISCONSIN PATENT TRIAL

Madison, WI – On October 12-15, 2010, litigation was concluded between Buyers Products Company and Douglas Dynamics in the Western District of Wisconsin over five patents owned by Douglas Dynamics. Based on rulings by the Court and a jury, Buyers Products was found NOT to infringe Douglas Dynamics’ alleged “pioneering” easy attach/detach snowplow mounting patent as well as Douglas Dynamic’s patents for snowplow hydraulics systems and snowplow lighting circuits. Because of these findings, the validity of these patents was not determined. Buyers Products was, however, found to infringe two patents Douglas Dynamics itself characterized as “minor.” This finding should have no effect on its SnowDogg dealers, distributors and customers. Current dealer stock can be sold and new orders will be promptly shipped. We are anticipating a strong winter season and will have the inventory to support our distribution network. Buyers Products is considering its appeal options on the two “minor” patents.

Thank you for your continued support.

12. mikeschank

mikeschank Junior Member

OK,not what i was told, thought the source was reliable, but i stand corrected in the majority of my remarks. mia culpa, or whatever mel gibson said.

13. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

Why didn't you Buy a couple of Vs or the New XP.....A Big Player like you with Straight Blades....:eek:

14. ZachXSmith

ZachXSmith Senior Member

You guys at Oomkes must make the big bucks to afford those fancy toys.payup
    My guys are lucky to get plows... lol, I should pay em minimum wage and send them out with mopeds and shovels.:D

I dont know if you were trying to be a smart A$$ with that comment but I'd rather have straight blades with wings, Less stuff to go wrong at 3 am. I also cant justify the additional cost with the limited increase in productivity over a 9 footer with wings. Good Luck with the fisher wide out, looks like one hell of a plow.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2010
  15. Matson Snow

16. mtnzone

mtnzone Member

17. Matson Snow

18. suzuki0702

suzuki0702 Senior Member

theifs..hahah lol i like those blades they are sharp!

19. mtnzone

mtnzone Member

20. ZachXSmith

ZachXSmith Senior Member