1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

bought new truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by rfed32, Jan 27, 2010.

1. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

hey guys bought this 2009 chevy 2500hd the week after xmas...enjoy the pics...the pics on the job they have my 285 mickys on it...getting a leveling kit put on next week and tint the week after that...hope you all enjoy let me know what u guys think...oh yeah and never was a meyers fan but the deal i got on this was to good to pass up...figure ill plow with it this year sell it for a little in the spring and pick up a western over the summer(i hope) there will be more pics to come

truck 010.jpg

2. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

ok for some reason only one pic came up ill have to figure out whats going on and load more...sorry

3. 80sturgisrider

80sturgisrider Member

SWEEEEET!!! Run your Meyers this year--next year put a big red Boss V-Plow on it. Then, you will really look awesome (and more productive)! Good luck.

4. tuna

tuna Senior Member

Nice truck but that grill gaurd is silly looking.

5. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

thats not a grill gaurd its the quick mount for meyers. Nice truck btw. Tires look real good on it

6. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Nice truck.......