1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bought new to me meyer's

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Plow_king, Nov 2, 2006.

1. Plow_king

Plow_king Member
    from NJ

Just found the site, its full of good information. Here's some background, I got a good deal on a EZ mount classic and i decided to throw it on my 93 F250. Here's my question. I didn't get any hardware for the truck mount. Know of any places I can purchase all of the nuts and bolts?

2. jmassi

jmassi Senior Member

Best thing to do is to goto Central Parts Warehouse website click on Troubleshoot and then Literature. Go through there to find the pdf for the Meyer mount that fits your truck. It has a parts list with all the sizes and quantities of nuts, bolts and washers that you'll need to get. Go to your local hardware store and they can help you get what you need. It'll save you a few bucks. payup If you don't want to do that, in that parts list is the part number for the hardware bag from Meyer, order the hardware bag and you'll have everything you need. Hope this help! Good luck!:salute:

3. Plow_king

Plow_king Member
    from NJ

Thats perfect, Thank you :D

4. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

Be carefull with the local hardware store for your nuts and bolts. I use SS bolts and nuts but could not find the carraige bolt for the cutting edge and poped off the heads during a storm that sucked (Needed longer ones for 2 cuting edges). Get harden bolts and nuts but spend the money for the correct hardware.

5. Plow_king

Plow_king Member
    from NJ

I'm just going to get the hardware bag to save the headache. I need everything. So this will be much simpler and it they will be the correct grade and size bolts.