1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bought myself another truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by PlowMan03, Jan 9, 2008.

1. PlowMan03

PlowMan03 Senior Member
    from Maine

Well I just purchesed a 2004 Chevrolet 2500hd W/T package, reg cab with a 8' Fisher MM2 w/ FishStick. It's got 42k on it they wanted $23,269 after everything was done, I got it for $20,580 after all said and done comes with a 2 year warrenty. I pick it up Friday if nothing comes up, I'll snap some pic then hopfully.

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

[​IMG]

why didnt you just wait till you picked it up and took pics of it to start a thread in the vehicle pictures forum????

3. PlowMan03

PlowMan03 Senior Member
    from Maine

Keep all you guys in suspense :rolleyes:

4. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

well its working

Gp where did you get that smilie?

5. THEGOLDPRO

a forum im a mod on.

6. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

I think you probably could have gotten a better deal on it. that seems a little steep for what you got.

7. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

That's kind of what I was thinking...but without seeing it we could be wrong!

8. chs1993

chs1993 Senior Member

Im thinking the same thing to

9. PlowMan03

PlowMan03 Senior Member
    from Maine

I do have a couple pics from the dealerships web site I could put up untilI get better ones taken.

10. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

Make em wait. It will be well worth it then. :waving: I too have been looking today for a new truck. Saw some good deals on dealer websites. Just need to contact them though.

11. THEGOLDPRO

or we totaly lose interest and dont care what the truck looks like when he finally posts the pics. but whatever.

12. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

I for one can't wait too see pics. Depending on how new the plow is it might be worth the extrapayup

13. hammerstein

hammerstein Senior Member

I would agree that you got ripped. In February of 07 I bought this new 06 GMC w/ 8' pro plus for about 25k http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=44514 I have even seen the new body style Chevy and GMC's with plows for around 28k. Like they always say there is an ass for every seat.

14. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

I was just saying it was steep because I picked up a 2004 chevy silverado 2500HD with only 28000 miles and it had a pratically brand new 7.5 meyers poly plow on it for only $18,000 out the door. I mean the plow may have seen the snow for a period of 1 hour. Some old man owned it and did his little 40 ft drive over the years. traded it in and for something smaller. But once I see the pictures then maybe I will change my opinion.

15. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Don't forget about location guys. Trucks are a lot more expensive around here. PlowMan03 paid about the going rate for buying a plow truck in the middle of the season. In the spring he might have gotten a better deal, but I think he did alright. Those warranties arn't cheap either. I think mine was worth $1700 or something like that through the dealer. I don't really remember, but it's more than paid for itself twice. I can't wait to see the pics.