1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bought my first plow truck!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Lawn Enforcer, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer Senior Member

Hey guys, I bought a 1993 Ford F-250 today. Extended cab, tonneau cover, new tires, 7.5ft plow and the guy is dropping a different 351 engine in it (engine has only 77,000 miles on it) because the current engine leaks about 3 quarts a month. All of this for $2,200! I just had to share my excitement with somebody since I'm home alone!
  2. redman6565

redman6565 PlowSite.com Addict

congrats, hope the season works out well for you
  3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I think you got ripped off because we don't see any picture of this alleged truck you bought!!!!
  4. Deco

Deco Senior Member

it's all uphill from here .

good luck dude ,. just have fun ......i remember my first like yesterday :gunsfiring:
  5. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer Senior Member

haha, I knew someone would say that. It's in the guy's shop and he's working on swapping the engine out. If I stop over there, I'll try to remember some pics. Once I get it, I'll throw a bunch of pics up wesport