1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bought Another Machine!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Mike S, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

Bought this loader this week. Case W14B low hours and pretty clean, I like it!Thumbs Up

P82A0031.jpg

P82A0029.jpg

P82A0030.jpg

2. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good, is it just me though, or are those tires small?

3. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Ran a W-11 at a nursery I worked at a few summers ago. It was an awesome machine that never seemed to be down for repair even with god knows how many hours that thing had

4. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

i have to use its twin! but yours is way nicer and has baby tires and no fenders? maybe ours just has too big of tires that could be why its so powerless? i cant stand using it no power and backwards from the cat i learned on the cab moves with the front i hate it but i prob wouldnt think that if i learned in it

5. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

Curious what you paid? I'm watching this model to make a purchase this summer.

6. Mike S

Looked at a bunch of them ranging from $7000 to $20000 and ended up finding this one for $13000. It needs a couple of little thing but nothing that will cost much or keep it from working. This one was by far the best deal that was clean and didnt leak anything. I also liked this one over some of the other ones because the bucket was bigger its a 2 yd!

7. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

If you're not running it, make sure the person either has run or quickly gets used to sitting on the bucket instead of the motor...Occasionally, I run a late 70's Hough at my shop during the winter that I learned on last year where you sit on the bucket, it sure is different!!

8. 4700dan

4700dan Senior Member
    from Ohio

Just seen a W14 for $9000.00 and a W20 for $11,000.00 both nice machines so you got a
    good one I think a little high price

9. Mike S

Ya you got that right its a good thing I have 2 really good operators that will not have a problem.Thumbs Up

10. Mike S

I think I might have looked at those! I shoped around for three months now and after test driving a couple of cases, dressers, and a trojan, this one was the tightest and cleanest with NO LEAKS!!!!!! Couldnt even believe it!!!
    Thanks for the input Guys!!!! I plan on putting a 14 foot on her so soon as I get it back to my shop I will put some more pics up.:salute:

11. DodgeBlizzard

DodgeBlizzard Senior Member

Pretty sweet. Hope it works well for you.

12. 4700dan

4700dan Senior Member
    from Ohio

I got a 12' for sale if interested

13. Mike S

Maybe. I need to replace the pusher im steeling off a backhoe for the wheel loader... What kind of pusher and what condition?

14. 4700dan

4700dan Senior Member
    from Ohio

12' protech pm me ur info I can send you a pic

15. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

good looking machine Mike you did good. Did you buy that machine from the guy who had the lowboy and truck?

16. Mike S

Not sure it was friend that told me about it but I know it was on craigslist. All the farmers know each other! LOL! Hows yours? Got it ready to go?

17. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

Still in Iowa. DOT permits wouldn't allow the freight company to run it here due to the holiday and time restrictions. Hopefully by mid this week. big fiasco with one of monsterfreight.com's vendors.

18. Mike S

What??? LOL! You got the machine out there? Holy crap! How wide is that thing and how big of a pusher are you going to run?

19. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

11' wide. Its the weight thats the oversize 42k lbs. I'll probably run a 20.

20. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

What are you gonna run on the w14?