1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

bought a western...help!? lol

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by skgeneral, Oct 6, 2013.

1. skgeneral

skgeneral Junior Member
    from pom1no

I bought a older western plow...all it came with was plow,lights, and wiring on plow it self....where could I get truck side wiring, joystick, and mounting bracket under the truck..its going on a 88 gm. any help be very appreciated also maybe a idea of what I need to make it work lol cheaper the better.

2. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

Sounds like a unimount style. Maybe post a picture of it and also what kind of truck and style of lights on the truck. Maybe picture of the front of the truck also? 1/2 ton or bigger. ?

3. skgeneral

skgeneral Junior Member
    from pom1no

new here lol how do I post pics?

4. skgeneral

skgeneral Junior Member
    from pom1no

5. skgeneral

skgeneral Junior Member
    from pom1no

I got pics on my profile album not sure how to post them here though lol.

6. mranum

mranum Member

When you click the "Post Reply" button it will take you to the "advanced" posting page. There you will have several options & smileys. There will be a paper clip symbol at the top. Click on that and it will open a dialog where you can select photos from your computer.

At least thats how I do it.

7. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Have you tried a search. There's a ton of aftermarket places selling western parts on the internet.