1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bought a snowbear and love it!!!!

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by jacksonjrs, Mar 8, 2008.

1. jacksonjrs

jacksonjrs Junior Member

After doing alot of reasearch on this wonderful website I decided to get a snowbear setup for my 1993 S10 blazer. I got lucky and found a like new one on Cragislist for $500. It was used for one season and still had all the acessories and paperwork with it. I purchased the vechicle specific mounts for $200 and a set of heavy duty shoes for $100. The very first snow fall we got showed me how wonderful this setup was. We got about 10" of snow overnight and the truck/plow handled perfectly.

So for anyone looking for a well built, inexpensive plow setup for a small truck I would HIGHLY recommend the snowbear.

2. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

good.... glad to see ya happy ... im on my second one in 7 yrs ... good for residential and light commercial ...

3. PhantomRacer

PhantomRacer Senior Member
    from boston

love mine. works great. inexpensive. lots of positive posts here (and some bashing as well).

4. snowfighter75

snowfighter75 Senior Member

On my second year with my snowbear and I beat the crap out of it.
    Its the tuffest little plow I ever seen!! I'm more than happy!

5. dunedog

dunedog Senior Member

[​IMG]

This is my fourth year and everything is still fine. We've had quite a year for snow too.
    Glad we missed any BIG March storms however.The ground is just showing itself a little this week.

Picture was taken in early March.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2008
  6. Yellow Snow

Yellow Snow Junior Member

Waiting for my mounts to get here,,, takin forever,, cant wait.

7. ArcticCat1

ArcticCat1 Member

Check to see if that winch motor works, so you don't have to send it in for warranty, if you bought it new.

8. Yellow Snow

Yellow Snow Junior Member

ok thx for the tip.