1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bought a Jeep...need a plow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by 2moresleeps, Jan 13, 2008.

1. 2moresleeps

2moresleeps Senior Member
    from Ontario

I purchased a Jeep CJ on friday. It was too good a deal to pass up. The engine is super strong for a 6, it runs like a champ. I was thinking of throwing a plow on her for light work. 2 morrow the springs go on it, but I need the lightest possible plow that could stand up to some abuse (only as an absolute emergency only back up).

Any suggestions?
  2. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

well boss only make's it for the wrangler ,but if i had my choice i would make a sport duty boss fit ,for light weight ,has a steel edge ,can get plow shoe add on kits ,goes on fast ,work's fast .
  3. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Senior Member

This year I put a brand new Western suburbanite on a mint 90 Sahara, had to modify push plates but no biggie, 6' of snow so far this year, 14 times out plowing, one broken mount fixed within 1 hr. My driver says its our best plow jeep ever. Will put same plow on my 97 TJ for next season.tymusic