1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bottom line! What is the review of the 2007 Tundra

Discussion in 'Import and Other Trucks (Light Duty)' started by Zack1978, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Zack1978

Zack1978 Member
    from NJ

Well I drove the 5.7 2007 Tundra this morning, and in a word it is amazing!

2. harley hauler

harley hauler Senior Member

It's a nice truck looked at a crew cab limited it was sweet? but for 43 grand and some change I' ll buy a gms crew cab slt for that:dizzy:
  3. dodgeguy99

dodgeguy99 Senior Member
    from mn

$43 grand for a half ton gasser!!!!!!!!! you have got to be kidding me you could get a 3/4 ton diesel for that price. not to mention how much more parts cost for a jap truck.
  4. Snowbrdr360

Snowbrdr360 Senior Member

Ill stick with my 2500 HD Duramax wesport
  5. Seamus

Seamus Member

I am a fan of the imports, but for that kind of money I agree with dodgeguy99. $43k? It better make its own fuel!
  6. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

It's a nice truck for the 68% of the pick up owners that buy a truck to haul nothing but groceries.
  7. roadrnnr

roadrnnr Member

You better learn to dicker.

I just bought a loaded 07 Ram 2500 4x4 Quad 5.9 Cummins with Auto trans and a brand new 8' Fisher plow for $39175.

I'll be doing more than hauling grocerieswesport