1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Both front singles come on

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by sailorman3, Nov 23, 2014.

1. sailorman3

sailorman3 Member

I have a 2013 F250 that I had super duty blade mounted on last year. This blade came off my 2008. When I turn on the turning singles on either side the back works ok but both front come on at the same time. This happens on both left and right. Do you think this may be a ground problem or is something not plugged in right. Thanks in advance.

2. sailorman3

sailorman3 Member

Anyone with experience with the electrical on these plows???????

3. maxwellp

maxwellp PlowSite.com Addict

Ground problem - It is most likely using the other bulb as a ground. Did it ever work correctly ?

4. sailorman3

sailorman3 Member

It worked ok on my other truck but not on this one even from the start. I was looking at the diagram earlier and I thought maybe they may have tapped one of the single lights to one of the park lights

5. maxwellp

maxwellp PlowSite.com Addict

If it never worked on this new truck most likely a install mistake. You will have to take a look at the wiring job and find the mistake or take it back to the installer. If you are going to try and find it yourself. Just go down the install wiring directions until you find the problem.

6. Ray

Ray PlowSite.com Veteran

When I installed the light wiring harness MSC09993 on my 2012 F250 it came with 2 additional relays that need to wired in line with the turn signals in order for them to work properly.