1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boston Tonight ?

Discussion in 'Weather' started by lawn king, Dec 9, 2007.

1. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

Im seeing a forcast of 3 inches of ice/sleet after midnight here?

2. ADMSWELDING

ADMSWELDING Senior Member

possible

There a good chance of something i was debating if i should hook up the blades.wesport

3. PlowingRedneck

PlowingRedneck Member
    from SE CT

Idk whats its suppose to be its suppose to be a sloppy mess from what i hear

4. lawn king

Im gonna zip over to my shop after the pats stomp the steelers & throw my blade on.

5. MOWBIZZ

MOWBIZZ Senior Member

Just went out and...

Mounted the plow...I'll be up all night watching this develop...on the edge of 3-6 here in So NH GO PATS...!!!!!

6. ADMSWELDING

ADMSWELDING Senior Member

1 hooked up

Well i went and hooked up 1 of my 2 plows .So if i get called i,m half ready.:rolleyes:

7. mmplowing

mmplowing Member

All I have seen here is 2-4....but then again another site says 1-3 so who knows about here in souther NH. I am hoping for plowable 2-3 inches at least so we shall see. Heres to a long night!

8. TLC Snow Div.

TLC Snow Div. Senior Member

Snowing here! Off to a good start hopefully we'll see what it looks like early in the morning...

9. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Snowing here toopayup!

10. Mysticlandscape

Mysticlandscape Senior Member

No snow here, but got a good glaze on everything...

11. merrimacmill

from MA

I just woke up at 4am here and theres a dusting, if that here, and its raining. I'm going to wake up again at 6 and go salt.

12. lawn king

Another Dud.

Same old deal here, nothing!

13. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

We didn't get one flake of snow, but we have a good 1/2 of ice on EVERYTHING. It is a mess. hope all you sander guys are out raking in the money.

14. TLC Snow Div.

TLC Snow Div. Senior Member

The snow turned to sleet, freezing rain and ice so now its just a mess and only good for those who do salting and sanding. Nice thick glaze of ice on the truck and roads;)

15. merrimacmill

from MA

Well, I started to plow our lots at about 6 am even though there was only about an inch or two. Everything was ice so I salted and sanded everything. And its still kind of snowing on and off. Lets hope tomorrow or thursday is better....

16. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Thursday looks like it might have some hope.