1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boston mass logan airport.....

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by mass1589, Mar 8, 2013.

1. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

well i had a few pics on my phone from NEMO and i took a couple action shots from this storm..... figured ide share them with you guys!
    For those that dont know my truck is a 2000 K3500 bought on plowsite.com.....86k 5.7l i love plowing in it. the front has a timbren kit on it and it reallly helps with the xblade.i installed the towing mirrors last month they help alot with backing up to the loading docks.

i also drive a loader on this site aswell its a hyundai. this is logan airport in boston mass. one of the terminals for fedex.

2. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

more pics .....was shocked at how long those guys were out on the boom trucks de-iceing the planes!! im real happy with the way the xblade scrapes the pavement!!

but my future plans are to sell the xblade maybe for a fisher with intensifier as i dont neeeeed the xblade for this lot im being paid by the length the scraping ability. and i need to find a flatbed for this truck, it would help alot im constantly using the bed and would rather have no sides.....

hope you guys enjoy the pics!!!

3. eastcoastjava

eastcoastjava Senior Member
    from Boston

cool pics and nice 3500. BTW its cool watching those guys deice, a few weeks ago when we got hit by one of those 6 inch storms i watched them deice the plane i was on, amazed on how they do it. 8 hours later i was in the Caribbean.
  4. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

truck looks good
  5. quigleysiding

quigleysiding PlowSite.com Addict

Nice pics Nice truck
  6. Triton2286

Triton2286 Senior Member

Great pics!

I haven't seen that body style with aftermarket towing mirrors. How about some daytime pics?
  7. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

Thanks guys!!
    I saw a few pics online with them, 150 shipped on ebay! Bolted right up quality is better than expected.

I dont have anymore pics right now but im planning a full detail in a few weeks ill def post pics when its all done!
  8. FF/P215

FF/P215 Senior Member
    from 01085

Nice pics, you guys have been hammered out in eastern Mass! Those NBS tow mirrors definitely make a difference, I have them on my '96 2500.
  9. cat10

cat10 Senior Member

nice looking truck
  10. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

X Blade doing work!
  11. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

Haha not jus for show! Direct quote
    From indian lady at gas station," ahhh you have prettty shiny plow" hahahaa guy in line was cryn laughn so hard
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2013
  12. Polarismalibu

Polarismalibu PlowSite Fanatic

Last year I went on a cruise down there and the plane that was coming from Minnesota that was our return flight got delayed 12 hours because one of those guys hit the wing while de icing it. So I got a extra day in the Caribbean. Granted I was stuck in Puerto Rico instead of on the ship for a extra day, but it sure beat the cold back home.
  13. dieselboy01

dieselboy01 Senior Member

Sharp looking truck!!