1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boston forcasters

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by lawn king, Dec 6, 2005.

1. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

Boston forecasters 0 for 2! Nothing here in abington,not snowing at all:realmad:

Last edited: Dec 6, 2005
  2. ChEc0

ChEc0 Member

i got snow in Freetown about an 1 right now

3. meathead1134

meathead1134 Senior Member
    from MA

I woke up at 2 and nothing here in attleboro. I went to work at 6:00am and it just starting to snow :realmad:

4. meathead1134

meathead1134 Senior Member
    from MA

You plowing for the town?? I use to work at the gas station in front of everybodys pizza 8 years ago.

5. sir spaniourd

sir spaniourd Senior Member

i've heard the Cape may get just 5". This is dissapointing.

6. pools&plowingct

pools&plowingct Member

heck where i live in CT we got shaffted no snow we were supposed to gt something like 3inches by the am but nope we have nothin

7. JohnsonLawn

JohnsonLawn Member

I woke up at 1, 2 & 4 am. and as of 7:26 am we have only about 2 inches here in Wareham. The town is probably not going to call out for this one. Lets hope for more for friday.

8. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

lol

i woke up at 2, 4, and 6 and we still dont have anything, now there saying -1 inch instead of 2-4, :gunsfiring: weathermen:yow!:

9. JPLTrucking

JPLTrucking Member

They are saying now, after teasing us yesterday, that the storm on friday is going out to sea. :realmad:

10. JohnsonLawn

JohnsonLawn Member

We go from a possible two storms this week (hello money payup), to looking like we are going to get nothing at all. Gotta love New England! Well, we still have a long way to go, so hang in there guys

11. Hummerslawncare

Hummerslawncare Member
    from Mass.

Weathermen

Boy O Boy do I wish I was a weatherman! That is the only job where you can be wrong 99.9% of the time and still hold a job the next day!:redbounce Went from having 2-4 inches where I live to having bright sunshine in a one hour news broadcast.:cry: OO well.....hopefully everyones time for snow will come soon:drinkup:

12. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

I saw 6 flakes fall when I was getting in to my truck for work this morning... guess that is considered a trace... so it did snow, technically... I think...

13. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

friday storm

They are calling for heavy snow friday, no amount, just heavy snow ?????????

14. JPLTrucking

JPLTrucking Member

We'll see. I'll believe it when I plow it...:rolleyes:
    Everyone do the snow dance. :bluebounc