1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

BOSTON BLAST mon-tues?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by lawn king, Dec 2, 2005.

1. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

If it tracks just right, this one could put a few extras under the tree!payup

2. Dirt_Werx

Dirt_Werx Senior Member
    from MASS

sounds like it! got my fingers crossed

3. Rappa

Rappa Member

I'm Ready!!!

4. meathead1134

meathead1134 Senior Member
    from MA

I've got a few things to do to get ready, but I hope it's a decent 1

5. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

I'm Ready!payup

6. Luppy

Luppy Senior Member

I'm ready, bring it on! :drinkup:

7. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

Me too, and it looks like we are going to be the hardest hit!!!

8. lawn king

12 4 05

Who guessed 12 4 05 for first plowable event?

9. richardgilmore

richardgilmore Junior Member

Merrimac Says ..bring It On.......

:salute: That saying reminds me so much of our state embarassment ...John Kerry

That Idiot Is probably Is jumping Into a snow plow for a photo opp as we speak....:salute:

10. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

It snowing steadily here in RI, but it's truly pissing me off as I'm not ready and was supposed to go pick up my new truck today! :realmad:

11. vipereng2

vipereng2 Senior Member

hehehehe NH isent going to get anything:p

12. gordyo

gordyo Senior Member

Out to Sea

13. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

Figures! I put the wifes 4 snows on today. at least I did something to do with snow. whey do the f-in dealers put them on so tight? my impact gun wouldn't get them off. I had to use a 4' pipe again. I complained once and I waisted my time.

14. lawn king

primer only

I sandblasted my sno-way moldboard and had to put it back on the plow this morning with just a coat of primer,because those morons called for 2-4" here today! I guess i will paint it on the frame. MORONS:realmad: :realmad:

15. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

They do everything as fast as they can their so it's just impacted on. Really stupid, considering lug nuts/bolts are supposed to be torqued down and not overtightened.

16. mikelawtown

mikelawtown Senior Member
    from Mass

which thread were the predictions??

17. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

I went through that last season in the middle of the FEB blizzard- 2 am sliced a sidewall and wouldn;t you know it the tire shop used the industrial impact gun to put them on. Broke my tire tool and had to drive across town to the house on the flat. Used a 4' bar myself on a breaker bar to loosen them- now I carry the bar and pipe.....
    threataned the shop with the pipe next time in if they ever do it again too:nod:

18. mister_snowplow

mister_snowplow Senior Member

Here is what Boston.com is predicting for the week:

This Afternoon: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. West wind between 6 and 10 mph.

Tonight: Snow likely, mainly after 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 30. North wind between 3 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.

Tuesday: Periods of snow, mainly before noon. High near 30. North wind around 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.

Tuesday Night: A chance of snow showers, mainly before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low near 20. West wind between 10 and 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Wednesday: Partly cloudy, with a high around 33. West wind between 10 and 16 mph.

Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.

Thursday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 31.

Thursday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 22.

Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.

Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low near 25.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high around 39.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.

Sunday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 39.

I feel Boston.com's weather forecast is more detailed and better than the Weather Channel's.

I'm ready for the storm!