Snow Plowing Forum banner

boss's new cutting edge

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  SnoFarmer 
#1 ·
whats everyone thing about them?

i just picked a set up today.
and wondering what you guys who already have them think?

payton

#3 ·
BobC said:
Looks like install is not fun calls for removing 1/2 from blade edge?
??? On what model?

They should bolt right on any RTIII with no modifications.

I put a set on my RTII that took a little modd...
I have only used mine once so far this year. I like them as there thicker than the old edges.

#4 ·
Love em. No more stupid shoes and rubber puck. Ran mine for a whole season last year.

Before you grind your 1/2" off check and see if they fit first. I only had to grind 1 wing and SnoFarmer, mine is a RT3.

#9 ·
yeah the new blads look great. i just replaced my wings on my 8'2 and upgraded to the new cutting edge and it looks so much better. and i loved being able to return my rubber hoof back to the shop. dont have a need for that anymore.. woo woo

#10 ·
I hit a man hole cover and cracked a foot long chunk outa my cutting edge on my v -blade plowing sucked the rest of that night but next day bought the new cutting edges they are real nice took the plastic rubber boot and through it in my wood stove so I had heat while I put the new edges on no mods on my plow they bolted right on

#12 ·
What model RTII or an RTIII?

You have to trim the ploy or do you need to gring/cut/trim the new edge?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.