1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bossfan's equipment pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Bossfan, Dec 4, 2003.

1. Bossfan

Bossfan Member
    from Kansas

I only have one pic right now. Will have more later on today. Jon

skidsteerpicresized1.jpg

2. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Very Nice, now I want one, must of cost big payup

3. Bossfan

Bossfan Member
    from Kansas

Try about $44,000!!!payup It's got all the goodies and extras. Heat, air-conditioning, weather-band, stereo, am-fm, CD, Surround Sound and two-speed option. That thing will push some snow VERY fast. Great machine! Wouldn't use anything else!!!!! CATERPILLAR RULES!!!!:drinkup: Jon

4. Scag48

Scag48 Member

I like it, I'm a Cat fan. How do you like the visibility out the front door? It looks to me like the bottom 6 inches of the door where the glass doesn't go would restrict view quite a bit. How much would it cost to upgrade to the cab for our 216 including the side windows, front door, heat, a/c, and CD player? I'm kind of wishing we would have paid a little extra when we purchased the machine to get a few amenities, but I'm usually not in the cab for more than 2 hours at a time. If you don't already have the deluxe seat, get it! It makes a difference, even if you aren't on rough ground, it's much more comfortable. Great machine, have fun with it!

5. Craftybigdog

Craftybigdog Senior Member

6. Bossfan

Bossfan Member
    from Kansas

Thanks!! Scag48, the door is perfect once you get used to it. I drive this one all the time (and other loaders as well,) so it wasn't difficult to get used to the visibility. I have never found it to be a problem. Sometimes I spend 12hr days in that CAT. Yes, it does have the deluxe seat in it. Umm, for the door, glass and all the goodies, it is something like $2,500 for all the glass and such, and about $150-350 for stereo. If your'e in it alot, make it worth your while!!I will include another pic of it here. Jon:drinkup:

f350f550cat263skidsteerwith10ftdanielssnowpusher.jpg

7. Bossfan

Bossfan Member
    from Kansas

Here's another pic with the Daniel's plow. :bluebounc

cat262withdainels10ftsnowpusher.jpg

8. Bossfan

Bossfan Member
    from Kansas

And one of the operator!! ME!Yes, i would be even happier if i were pushing snow!!!!payup :nod:

jonatthecontrolscat262skidsteer.jpg

9. Bossfan

Bossfan Member
    from Kansas

One of the bossfan driving one of his favorite rental toys (i was doing a pond job) drive these and other big machines very often!!!

1.jpg

10. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

great looking fleet. gotta love them boss plows:drinkup:

11. accipiter12

accipiter12 Senior Member

That's a nice skidsteer. It looks HUGE! :eek: Why not get a wheel loader? Do you have a skidsteer because of it's tunring etc.? Just curious.

Blake
    WA

12. Scag48

Scag48 Member

Wow, that must have been a big pond to need a 320! :eek: Sounds like the cab works out for you since you're in it alot, but I think for us it's not quite worth the extra $$$. If I was doing strictly excavation jobs where I would most likely be in a machine for hours at a time, I would definately get a cab. But for landscaping we're just puttin' around the site with it most of the time. Good luck with it. Looks fun!