1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

boss

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by BIZZY BEE, Aug 1, 2009.

1. BIZZY BEE

BIZZY BEE Junior Member

just wondering where in detroit area can i get my boss 9ft 2 v plow re-skinned? and about how much? its a 10 year old plow with alot of rust holes.

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

That must of been a bad year for Boss plows my buddy 9.2 is rotted out to same age also. He ended up buying some poly sheeting from Harbor freight and put that on it as a cheap fix.

3. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I would think your local welder or steel shop could help you out.

4. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Bizzy, didnt you move to rolling meadows, IL?

Hows business?

5. BIZZY BEE

BIZZY BEE Junior Member

Stopped at a fab shop in detroit area $1000.00 to re skin boss 9ft 2 Vplow I thought it was reasonable What do you think????

6. smokejmpr

smokejmpr Inactive

i just looked up new wings for you list is 1810.00 a set our cost is about 1785.
    so 1k for re skinning sounds good just ask what gauge metal they will be useing.

7. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Ya........ok:salute::nono::dizzy:

8. smokejmpr

smokejmpr Inactive

What I was trying to was the price you got looks like a good deal.

9. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I think JohnnyRoyale was questioning the fact you only make $25 on a set of new wings.

10. BIZZY BEE

BIZZY BEE Junior Member

I have to admit $1000.00 bucks is better than $1800 and yes they are using 11 guage steel.