1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

boss wiring harness

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by JTS Landscaping & Lawn Service, Oct 25, 2005.

1. i have the rt3 with a smart hitch 2 straight blade i had wonted to get a v-blade.wonted to know it the wiring on the truck for the straight blade would work for a v-blade or would i have to run all new wiring for the v-blade.

2. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

i checked Boss' site and came up with the same part number for the harness for both the straight and v -plow, might want to be safe and call Weingards over by you or B&B on 100th st.

3. fulltiltwill

fulltiltwill Senior Member

It will work both the straight and vee as long as they are both an RTIII.

4. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

the harnesses are all the same. i just talked to my dealer today about this.

5. thanks for all your help guys glad to know dont have to rewire truck and everything.

6. DuramaxPowered

DuramaxPowered Member

I asked my dealer today this same question and he said they are the same wiring harness and mount.