1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss Wings

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by secret_weapon, Jun 24, 2010.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. secret_weapon

secret_weapon Senior Member

Selling my Boss Wings. They have very little use. Used 6 times for sure, maybe 7. Last time I used them the cutting edge on plow was worn quite a bit, so most wear (not much) was from that time out. Lived most of their life riding in the back of my truck. All brackets, mounting hardware and paperwork (templet) included. Very easy install if you have a newer blade that is pre-drilled.
    These are very heavy and I dont plan on shipping, so I would like to keep this somewhat local. I can drive and meet part way if needed.
    Wings are not bent and in excellent condition.

Tim 330-807-1417 (Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221)
    $500

I'll get more pics up when I get them resized.

plowwing1.jpg

plowwing2.jpg

2. secret_weapon

And some more...

rsz_bosswing4.jpg

rsz_plowwing3.jpg

rsz_plowwing4.jpg

3. secret_weapon

Still for sale! I'll sell them for $475 if you come pick up. $500 if you want me to meet part way.

4. secret_weapon

I might be able to ship these, Found a shipping company that could ship for around $130-160 if anyone is interested.

PM me for more info.

5. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member

I'm located in lower west MI and am interested. I could meet somewhere near. Please pm me your exact location and ph# so we can talk. Thanks

6. secret_weapon

doo-man PM sent!

7. secret_weapon

Wings are sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.