1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss Wings On FIsher MC Plow?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by White Gardens, Nov 16, 2010.

1. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

Has anyone tried installing boss wings on a 10ft. MC moldboard.

I'd like to add wings, and the buyers wings feel like they are my only other option.

2. greggwim

greggwim Junior Member

Hello I never installed on straight plow but did install on ez-v 8'6" and it works great.
  3. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

Don't forget that you most likely will have a difference in blade height. The Boss plows (depending on model) seem to be either 29'' or 32'' in overall blade height and a 10ft. MC is going to be 34''.

Just some food for thought before you shell out any $.

Good luck, hope it works if you try it, post up pics if it does. Thumbs Up
  4. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

I'm kinda second guessing myself.

I like even the style of wings for the fisher V-plow, but like stated above, I don't know if the height difference is going to be the same or not.

Wasn't there some guy on here that made his own wings in the same style. It was last year when I saw the post, so I can't remember what his handle was.

If anyone remembers that thread, post the link if you can.

5. JLsDmax

JLsDmax Senior Member

x.system made wings for a western, the thread is here.