1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss Wings Installed!

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by secret_weapon, Nov 15, 2008.

1. secret_weapon

secret_weapon Senior Member

Finally got these installed. Got'em last year, but never put them on. This year they are on and gonna be used!!

snowplow2.jpg

snowplow3.jpg

snowplow4.jpg

snowplow5.jpg

2. F250 Boss v

F250 Boss v Senior Member

They look great! Good luck with them.

3. secret_weapon

Like many others, my plowlights kept getting out of adjustment so I thought of this real quick. I hope helps! I drilled a hole in the light bar right below headlight, towards the front and put a bolt through with a couple nuts to adjust and lock in place. Hopefully this will help keep them from falling down. Pics arn't too good.

plowlite2.jpg

plowlite4.jpg

plowlite3.jpg

4. secret_weapon

Thanks! I can't wait to use them :bluebounc

5. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

thats not a bad idea with the lights, be sure to post how it works. Also if you do any kind of parking lot plowing you will see a very nice increase in productivity with the wings on. LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW

6. secret_weapon

Yeah, I had a M....(yellow blade) with prowings on, and it was amazing what difference it made. These should be 100 times better. I had gotten the boss wings used last year, but never put them on cause cutter was half worn, and also using Extender's from Winter Equipment. I plow all commercial parking lots (one is almost 1/4 mile long) and they lasted two and half years.

As for the lights, shouldn't take too long to find out if my little mod works, two times out and I could only see 10ft in front of me.

7. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

wings look great and will help alot. also a great idea with the headlights

8. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Looks great, thats def a snow weapon!

9. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

wings look awesome, i thinking more and more about getting a set for my 9'2" V plow :cool: if only they didnt cost over 6 bills new :cry: ill give you $50 bucks for em shipped lol :p

10. secret_weapon

I'll sell them for $50.00, but then you have to plow all my accounts!!! While I sit back and watch.:drinkup:

11. secret_weapon

Move to equipment pictures?

Maybe this could be moved to the equipment pictures area?