1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

BOSS wings for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Brian Young, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

I have a set of BOSS plow wings....installed but never used. Only reason for selling is our skid steer plow just sits there but don't want to part with the plow only the wings. Not a mark on these wings. Looking for a set of Fisher wings for one of our V blades. I paid $550.00 and asking 450.00 firm.

2. milwaukeevtwin

milwaukeevtwin Senior Member

wings

Steel or poly?

3. Brian Young

Poly with the steel tubing.

4. Brian Young

Anyone interested in them at 400.00???? They are literally like brand new, not a scratch on them.

5. milwaukeevtwin

wings

400.00 Shipped to 61080 South Beloit IL?

6. milwaukeevtwin

V blade or straight? Not sure?

7. Brian Young

These are on a 8ft trip edge blade. I can check shipping, whats the zip?

8. Brian Young

Shipping is right around 100.00 via ups and I'm sure once I get them off and take them there it's going to be a bit more, I wasn't exactly sure on the size of each piece I will do it for 480.00 shipped to your door.

9. srl28

srl28 Senior Member

If its not too much trouble, can you get me a shipping quote to 07871? PM me if you'd like, been looking for a set for a long time now. Thanks

10. Brian Young

The same lady I talked to said "somewhere" around $120-150....she was very busy and a bit testy,lol. I didn't want to push it.

11. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

I believe these wings work both on the Straight and Power V, not the VXT's per what I've found at online retailers - if it helps at all.

Good Luck!

12. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

go to ups.com and type in dementions and weight and it will give you an estimate on what it will cost.

13. srl28

srl28 Senior Member

So whats your price now then? You had mentioned 400 shipped on another site. Just let me know

14. Brian Young

No, I said 400.00 WILL SHIP ANYWHERE. That doesn't mean it's included,lol. Look guys, dealer cost on these are $521.00, I paid 550.00 only because I have a friend. Retail is 749.00 or right around there and these are brand new, never used. I would go as low as me getting 400.00 and whatever shipping is and so far roughly 40-60.00 per wing. Still a screaming deal if you ask me.

15. srl28

srl28 Senior Member

Not a problem, read it fast I guess. Not arguing your price just wanted to be on the same page. What type of payment would you take?

16. Brian Young

Pay pal would be nice, other than that I'm not sure. A personal check would take about 10 days to get here and clear before I sent them. I am going to go down and take one to the store and get an exact price for shipping to your and 2 other guys who were interested.

17. srl28

srl28 Senior Member

Ok that would be great. Let me/us know and we'll go from there.

18. Brian Young

Decided not to sell wings, sorry guys. I know some day I would have wished I didnt sell them and then have to pay full boat.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2012
  19. cubanb343

cubanb343 Senior Member
    from ERIE

I was gonna say you are crazy if you were gonna ship those! There has to be someone local that would buy those. That was a screaming deal!!!!

20. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

So now you aren't selling them? Ok. No problem. Curiosity is killing me though. Why are you going to buy a set of those "useless" fisher wings? <----your words, not mine. Lol