1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss,Western,Meyer plow parts blowout sale.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by THEGOLDPRO, Jan 25, 2012.

1. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

I got a buddy who works at a local plow place who is in charge of trying to sell all the old stock they have on hand for Boss,Meyer,And Western plows. I know they have a ton of stuff in stock from wiring harnesses,A-frames, Plow skins,etc etc, for older units. I was looking around and they have a sea of Meyer skins/blades laying around in a big pile out back.

They will be sending most of this stuff to auction shortly so i told him i would check with plowsite to see if anyone needed anything.

Let me know and i will check with him.

2. NickT

NickT Senior Member

Meyer E 60 motor or complete pump/motor assembly

3. fordsuvparts

fordsuvparts Senior Member

I could use a st7.5 ez plus a-frame or any meyer plus mounts for a 1999-2011 F350 4wd, nite saber lights modules ,etc.

4. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

myer spare parts

e 47 assembly for backup
    st 7.5 cutting edge pt # 09796
    bolt kit 08184
    king bolt 09122
    slick stick 22092

problem is usually cost of shipping so i hope parts are cheap enough to ship from ct to wny

5. THEGOLDPRO

Not a problem i will check and see what they have in stock.I asked him about shipping and they said they have a contract with some company and as long as they go to your area they are real reasonable.

6. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Poly skins for a 9.2 V perhaps?

7. Strictly Snow

Strictly Snow Senior Member
    from Oxford

Looking for Meyer nightsaber 1 light kit

8. THEGOLDPRO

i will print this thread up and check with him tomorrow.

9. NickT

NickT Senior Member

Thx GP.......

10. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

Looking for a deflector for 7.5 ST, touch pad controller and harness, night saber light kit

11. Chillerq

Chillerq Junior Member

12. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

Boss 8ft superduty RT2 Plow skin?

13. THEGOLDPRO

14. THEGOLDPRO

When you say skin do you mean the mold board/blade.?

15. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Any Unimount stuff? Does he have an inventory list you could email or fax? Boss and Western stuff mainly. Depending on the situation and what all he has I may be interested in a package deal if the price is right. Auctions aren't always the best bet. Last year a company in MI did this. New mold boards, mounts, power units, etc. Over $80k worth went for like $18k. All new stuff.

My buddie passed on over $300k worth (cost) of inventory for $150k a few years back. Mostly Western and Buyers/SAM stuff. All itemized and inventoried with cost and list pricing. He kicks himself all the time for not doing it. I know the BIG name company that did buy it all after he passed on it.

About 5 years ago I bought out about $10-12k worth of Meyer stuff to resell. I hate Meyer, but the $$ was right. I paid about $.25 on the dollar.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
  16. THEGOLDPRO

Yea what im going to end up doing is going there tomorrow and see if we can get a basic list of parts, as well as a bunch of pictures., I will keep everyone informed as to what happens.

17. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

subscribed for some boss parts

18. THEGOLDPRO

Here are a few pics of the blades they have laying around. I dont have a full list of stuff but if you see something you might need let me know and i can go look at it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. THEGOLDPRO

20. THEGOLDPRO