1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss VXT

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by milwaukeevtwin, Feb 29, 2012.

1. milwaukeevtwin

milwaukeevtwin Senior Member

I have plowed with Meyer,western,curtis,fisher,hiniker and The Boss. I am building a fleet of Boss. I luv the VXT. They r truly a awesome plow.

402530_248904261844692_216435948424857_562653_1711284698_n[1].jpg

2. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

Great looking set up! Looks like you are enjoying it :)

3. StratfordPusher

StratfordPusher Senior Member

Boss

Congrats.... I have 3-VXT's and love them, try a set of Boss wings.... you will be very glad you did.... really improves the amount you can push and carry.....

Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

4. Dave Brule II

Dave Brule II Junior Member

If you ever get up North milwaukeevtwin, stop by and say hello. We love to have customers visit.

Dave Brule II
    Boss Snowplow

5. milwaukeevtwin

Thanks.

I would love to. Thanks, For invite. I would also bring my father in law. Bill Lindsey wich u guys shook hands with in the day for building pumps through JSB in Rockford. I will continue to brag about Boss. They r very dependable and I am looking foward to more of them in the future.

6. milwaukeevtwin

THANKS, jim

7. Dave Brule II

Just give us a heads up when you are coming. Nearly a foot of snow here today and a bunch of us are out testing products. :)

8. StratfordPusher

Testing

Happen to be testing any new Boss Vee blades with trip edges ???

Heard in the wind they are coming...... Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

9. Dave Brule II

@StratfordPusher... Well, I certainly have no idea what you are talking about... ;-) But sometimes you can have your steak and eat it too.

10. BossPlow2010

BossPlow2010 PlowSite.com Addict

If I come by and visit, can I get a tour? I wanna see how my plow is made! :nod:

11. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Very nice to hear, I can't wait to see what you come out with. If Boss had a trip edge V plow when I purchased mine I would've had one this season.

12. BOSS_JG

BOSS_JG Senior Member

Dave is out snow plowing right now so I am replying on his behalf. You are certainly welcome to come in for a tour of our facility. Just let us know when you will be in town and we will arrange a tour for you.

13. StratfordPusher

Steaks

In that case I want two VXT 8.2 steaks, well done please........ Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Need any Canadian product testers .... :mechanic:

Keep up the great work.... can't wait to eat steak......

14. gunsworth

gunsworth Senior Member

I want steak, anyone wanna buy my fried chicken VXT

15. ihdriver7088

ihdriver7088 Senior Member

ive been to newberry mich and it was beautiful when i was snowmobiling there i would love to see were my new favorite snow plow was born and built but that will have to wait until i have a mre "free" schedule

16. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

I have a Question.....When Is the Trip Edge "V" coming out......

Also...Do you find it a Little Hypocritical sueing DD but yet Copying some of their Technology....Just asking....:confused:

Disclaimer for Jim at East Trucks.........I am NOT being a Bully just asking pertinent Questions

17. StratfordPusher

18. Matson Snow

19. Dave Brule II

Boss had the first tripping V plow. I believe Diamond had the first trip-edge V-plow. Others may know more history. Western infringed the Boss patented V-plow in the late 80's/early 90's with the "Tri-Plow". Since then, many of the patents have expired and several competitors make V-plows.

I won't discuss the lawsuit but you can read the Judge's rulings at

http://dockets.justia.com/docket/wisconsin/wiedce/2:2011cv01103/58066/

I'm new to this site and don't know how to put up funny faces and such... or I would oblige...

Best regards. And the offer to visit stands.

20. Matson Snow

No Thanks on The Invite......

Isn't that The Suit about the Video.....That has Nothing to do with the Trip edge per-say...

Anyway Have a Good Day.......:rolleyes: