1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by Chasenit, Jul 19, 2007.

1. Chasenit

Chasenit Junior Member

Boss Power VEE --truck was stolen last summer and rolled. Deflector, floor joystick, good edges, Never did figure out the QUICK MOUNT. Came off of 1995 F250--mount available--but has been welded a few times. Small weld on one edge. $4000 or BEST OFFER. Roughly 50 uses... WE DO NOT GET SNOW OUT HERE LIKE YOU FOLKS EAST of us! We are in the "banana belt" , Very manageable snowstorms. Few are wet or heavy--generally light snow 2 inches we go on. This plow and I covered a lot of ground over the years--last season....I actually missed using it! New truck came with an older plow already on it.

We also have 2 Western Unimounts that have about 5 years of a maximum of 6 storms a season on them. They were working when we pulled them from the trucks. DEPENDABLE.

Joysticks, deflectors, mounts for late 80's (died) Ford 1/2 ton and lat 90's Ford 1/2 ton (traded).

Good edges.

Brand new shoes available--we generally pull the shoes.

Westerns Individually $2500 each--or best offer.

Take them both for $4000

TAKE ALL THREE for $7000 or best offer.

RAPID CITY SOUTH DAKOTA--we can load them for you.

ENTIRE SNOW/LAWN BUSINESS established in 1986 FOR SALE. I have cancer and NEED TO RETIRE FROM IT ALL! Great established clients--ROOM FOR EXPANSION!

BE AS BIG IN THE BUSINESS AS YOU WANT! Great living in the Black Hills of South Dakota--Deadwood, Sturgis, Mt. Rushmore........lots to see and do!

2. TPC Services

TPC Services Senior Member

is the boss v a smart hitch two system? how much just 4 the blade , got any pictures ?
  3. Dakotaplowboy

Dakotaplowboy Member

Tried to e-mail you, did not seem to work, I am in Sioux falls. I will be making two trips out to rapid on the 24 and then again over the Memorial day weekend, I would be intrested in the v plow, possibly the westerns. If you could send me an e-mail with your number to Jessicabellman@hotmail.com, (Thats my wifes e-mail).
  4. Chasenit

Chasenit Junior Member

Plow pictures

here is the photos of the plows..

Smart Hitch on Boss VEE

5. Chasenit

Chasenit Junior Member

6. yamaguy

yamaguy Senior Member

I think your still high on the price of the V
  7. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I agree, I think your quite a bit to high.
  8. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Looks like your getting out of business! Plow prices too high for me and around here for sure....good luck moving them someone will put them to work!
  9. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

I bought my boss 8 2 V for $3830 last year with a controller and assembled. And that was for a brand new one. I would say $1500-2k is the areas you should be in for that plow
  10. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Dang, I was quoted almost that much yesterday for a western 7.5 midweight installed, no tax.
  11. stroker79

go here http://www.etruckequipment.com/c-165-boss-power-v-blade.aspx ,thats where I got my plow. they are in iowa. I fund them on ebay since they sell alot of stuff on there. super nuce people anf they even met me at thier shop at 10:30 at night cause thats the only time i could get threre with my work schedule. They mounted everything up and made sure everything worked and aimed my headlights and everything.
  12. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Thanks stroker for the link. I think a new blade is outta my price range but its always worth a try.

I really wanna run a V but have heard that my frame may not like it (cracking)
  13. stroker79

yeah, they are really expensive and to be honest, if it werent for a credit card I probably would not own a plow. Take your time as you are and you will come accross the deal for you. Plus the longer you wait, the better our chances for some snow :rolleyes: .
  14. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I'd like to get either an 8ft straight of a v before the first snow but if I don't I can always use our atv until I get my truck set up (no accounts so far this year, this year is practice, next year is buisness)
  15. premiereman

premiereman Junior Member

For $3830 last year? Thats a hellof deal.

Thats almost $500 dollars in last year to this year! What did u trade in?:salute:
  16. stroker79

Me? I didnt trade anything in. That was my out the door and assembled price. I bought my truck used and it came with the truckside mount and wiring harness already so all I needed was the plow and controller. I found the company on ebay and they go by etruckequip for a seller name.