1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss VBX 8000 pricing in the Northeast

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by JCPM, Jul 22, 2015.

1. JCPM

JCPM Senior Member
    from CT

Hey guys. I'm just starting to think about winter and the purchases I need to make before the snow starts flying. Does anyone know of any pre season pricing on the Boss spreaders here in New England? I'm from CT but would gladly take a day trip if I can get a decent cash and carry price.
  2. fireside

fireside Senior Member

try Farmington valley they have very good pricing!! there are a couple of other places but price is king
  3. Broncslefty7

Broncslefty7 Senior Member

i use axle and spindle in south windsor as my dealer, they are pretty decent on price. however their work needs to be double checked. i used to go to PBE in newington but their prices are sky high, and then theres cromwell automotive which are highway robbers. thinking about switching to blizzard, Jesse from Morin Diesel is very good, i use him for all of my mechanic work. his prices are pretty good also. i got quoted at least 6k+ on VBX's with all the local boss dealers. i bought a blizzard ice chaser with the V and vibrator for $5,700 + install at morin.

Good luck, let me know if you find another boss dealer that is relatively close.