1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

boss v xt wings

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by shovelman, Nov 10, 2010.

1. shovelman

shovelman Member

Can anyone beat 720 bucks shipped to 44654 for vxt wings for 9'2 vxt ?:confused:

2. timberjack

timberjack Member

If someone can, let us all know where. Just out of curiosity, where did you get the quote from?

Been thinking of a set of wings for mine too.

3. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

ESI site sponsor!

4. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

Jim @ ESI......I have the regular Boss V and I was quote $550 or $500, can't remember which one.

5. jimchris

jimchris Member

I paid 650 and picked up at my dealers shop. Mine wings are for a 8' 2" V-XT.

6. onyxboy03

onyxboy03 Junior Member

The cheapest iv found are on ebay

7. ff610

ff610 Senior Member

What dealer?

8. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I believe that price is for the regular wings from boss for the straight blades and flat top vees.

9. TBigBuck

TBigBuck Junior Member

v-wings

new to the site, looking for v-wing extensions by boss, saw guys talking of $550 -650 shipped, where from and who to contact, thanks, 1/2 way between Lansing and Detroit in Michigan.

10. jimchris

jimchris Member

Duck Creek Tire

11. SMillerHD

SMillerHD Member
    from IN

Why replace wings? We run both and there isn't that much difference... I mean if your buying a new blade then a XT is a no brainer but to replace regular V-wings I just could never justify, again we ran the old V-blades since the start, running the V-XT now is nice but not $600 for no reason nice.

12. cubanb343

cubanb343 Senior Member
    from ERIE

They are talking about the wing extensions I believe, not replacing the actual plow "wings"... i think

13. kah68

kah68 Senior Member

I called about plow wings, the guy quoted me $1900, after hanging up I realized he was qouting me on the actual V plow 1/2's, not the wing extensions.

14. TBigBuck

TBigBuck Junior Member

wing extensions

yes, I was assuming that this was pricing on wing extensions, and I personally have an
    8'2" V straight flat top, looking for best price on wing extensions. If I were to replace the actual plow wing or blade half, I would think maybe good used plow, depending on price.