1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss V-XT cutting edge not flat... Need help!

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by Ty27, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Ty27

Ty27 Senior Member

We hooked up our boss power v xt plow tonight every thing went smooth until we started to go through what we call the rotation ( where you go angle up down scoop you know whatever) so we go to scoop the plow and the ends are up off the ground a good 1", And it also has the middle up when in full v position. Is this normal?? I kind of need a quick response because a snowstorm is about to hit us. Anyways, thanks for advice/help in advance!

2. djagusch

djagusch 2000 Club Member
    from mn

There is a rubber bump stop between the a frame and center section. Moving it in or out adjusts that.

3. Ty27

Ty27 Senior Member

Ok thanks for the quick response! The driver for the truck came out to where the truck was and just took off with it o go back to where he lives. We will adjust it this weekend after this storm.

4. ohchit

ohchit Junior Member

The driver is to sick to mess with it tonight.

5. Ty27

Ty27 Senior Member

Yeah ok... Here in a few years I'll show Ya how it's done!

6. ohchit

ohchit Junior Member

Keep runnin your mouth you can drive tonight.

7. Ty27

Ty27 Senior Member

I'm game for that... Oh and by the way your not the first old man my dad sent me out to train for plowing

8. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

9. Ty27

Ty27 Senior Member