1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss v xt back drag?

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by BHLC, Oct 28, 2012.

1. BHLC

BHLC Member

Anyone who has a v xt, how well does it back drag?
  2. Cover Guy

Cover Guy Senior Member

I get along pretty good with mine I do a lot of docks
  3. BHLC

BHLC Member

I'm looking at the fisher xtreme v and boss. Love my boss trip edge but its time for a big kids toy. Trying to figure what v is for me.
  4. Cover Guy

Cover Guy Senior Member

I love all my boss plows they're a work horse
  5. IC-Smoke

IC-Smoke Senior Member

no issues with my 8'2" Poly VXT backdragging, Any hard pack close to a garage door if it doesnt come up with the first backdrag I will scoop, lift and Vee then drop it on the other side of the pile and back drag the snow and it works pretty good!
  6. kurtandshan

kurtandshan Senior Member

No probs with mine either. And I dont have smartlocks. As far as packed i drop the blade - in straight-push a little ahead to break " a clean edge" so to speak and back drag from there seems to work for me.
  7. 91AK250

91AK250 PlowSite.com Addict

i've used a few VXT's and they back drag with the best of them! if i needed it i would have one right now.
  8. BHLC

BHLC Member

Thanks all.