1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss V with wings and Mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by DSLL, Nov 5, 2010.

1. DSLL

DSLL Senior Member

7'6" Boss V with boss wings. RT3 smart hitch 1. 11 pin connector on plow, 13 pin on truck side. New electric motor last year, old one will be included as spare. Plow was repainted a couple years back, still looks alright. Fluids changed annually, newer hoses also. Mount is off an 00 dodge ram 2500, pretty sure it will fit all second gen rams but not 100%. Wiring and hand held controller are also included. Also has three additional work lights mounted to the light tower. Here are pics I have of it in action last year I will get newer shots tomorrow. Located in 14015, Buffalo area, can help load.

Selling because the truck it was on we are parting out. Never had any trouble with the plow, ever.

Looking for 1900 OBO for plow, mount and wiring. Will also consider trades for ultra mount plow/ ultra mount frame for 03 dodge ram 2500.

Shoot me a PM or give me a call 716-998-4331

Thanks, Marc

CIMG1058 [800x600].jpg

CIMG0512 (Small).JPG

2. dove33

dove33 Junior Member
    from SEPA

Would you be interested in selling just the wings? Let me know thanks

3. DSLL

DSLL Senior Member

Sorry Dove would not be willing to sell just the wings. This plow is about 9.5' wide with the wings, it will move some snow.

4. dove33

dove33 Junior Member
    from SEPA

Thanks anyways if you were closer i would make you an offer for the whole thing.

5. DSLL

DSLL Senior Member

Here is a crappy pic of the plow from today, hard to get a decent pic with it tucked away in the shop.

IMG00044-20101106-1714 (Small).jpg

6. DSLL

DSLL Senior Member

Snow is coming, this boss is for you!

7. DSLL

DSLL Senior Member

Dragged it out of the shop today and hooked it up. This plow is 100% good to go for the season. Have mount and wiring in box ready to load into your truck or trailer.

IMG00046-20101108-1302 (Large).jpg