1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss V Poly N.H.

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by wedgeb, Dec 6, 2011.

1. wedgeb

wedgeb Junior Member
    from 02360

I live in Massachusetts and want to buy a new 8 foot 2 v plow poly. I think I want poly anyway. Anyone know the best boss dealer near the Ma border? I called Lovering and they sounded good and had a decent price. Thanks
  2. wedgeb

wedgeb Junior Member
    from 02360

Lovering Concord NH

These guys seem friendly and helpful. Anyone buy a boss from them?
  3. hotshot4819

hotshot4819 Senior Member

rep trailers in greenland nh...... by far the best customer service
  4. gtmustang00

gtmustang00 Senior Member
    from Berlin

Lovering. They are second to none when it comes to customer service. I don't run Boss though, i only run fisher to be compatible with the rest of the fleet.
  5. wedgeb

wedgeb Junior Member
    from 02360

boss or fisher

I just jumped from a GMC 2500 to an F250. I haven't plowed with a Ford since the 80's. I loved my Fishers but want a V plow for a change. I am leaning towards the Boss poly V because of conversations with dealers not so much people that use them. I've been plowing since the 1978 storm so need a little something different. Can anyone with experience convince me to stick to the Fishers? I do mostly driveways but have 3 churches, Drs offices and a nursing home. Also a lot of jobs right on the ocean with drifting snow....