1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss V-Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Mvincent, Oct 22, 2007.

1. Mvincent

Mvincent Junior Member

Looking to sell a 8-0 Boss v-plow. This was purchased used in 2006 and looking to upgrade. Not sure exactly how old plow (guessing 5-7 years old) is, but worked fine for 06. Looking to upgrade to a new v-plow. Plow has the smart hitch option. I'm located in St. Paul, MN.

Please feel free to make an offer on plow only or complete system with mount, wire harness and joystick. Was planning on selling only the plow since I will be getting a new Boss, but might consider selling the complete unit (mount for 03 Chevy - wire harness and joystick controller)

Please e-mail with questions or more pics to Vince (meyerdesignservice@gmail.com)

Front RS.jpg

Front S RS.jpg

Open CU RS.jpg

Open M RS.jpg

2. Mvincent

Mvincent Junior Member

More Info on the plow. Plow is set up with the RT3 harness.

If interested in the complete set up. The complete set up will come with a brand new undercariage mount, new wiring harness and new hand controls. I am going to keep my existing set-up on my truck for the new plow and include the new undercarriage mount, harness, and controls that comes with the plow in the sale of the plow (complete package only).

3. noluck

noluck Junior Member

possibly interested is the plow still for sale?