1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss V-Plow Honda Big Red in ACTION!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by rjlucas4th, Dec 15, 2010.

1. rjlucas4th

rjlucas4th Member

Here is a few pics from this morning. We didnt have very much snow (3-4 inches) so I plowed up a pile and then show the machine shoving if off our parking lot. I will def post some more action shots as soon as we get a deep enough snow to really show it off. I will also post a vid that shows the machine actually plowing the snow. This machine is equipped with the soft enclosure. It does help and keeps the snow and wind off of you but a hard cab and heater would be nice too. I also added the aux. battery box option from Honda to help with the extra power used to control the blade. Not sure if it was neccessary but we plan to add the big spotlights too so we knew we would need it when plowing with the lights on.

boss big red2.jpg

boss big red3.jpg

boss big red4.jpg

boss big red.jpg

2. rjlucas4th

rjlucas4th Member

Sorry but I cant get the video to upload but I will work on it and try to get it on here momentarily.

3. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

looks great! i would kill for that setup on a little machine like that! Thumbs Up

4. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

That looks like a good set-up. How do you like the Big Red. I have never sean one in person.

5. chevyman51

chevyman51 Senior Member

Looks like it would be a great sidewalk machine or for some small lots and tight spaces

6. Plow man Foster

Plow man Foster PlowSite.com Addict

Nice please post the video to youtube or something very eager to see how these plow thanks

7. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

looks like that would be fun to play around in the snow with

8. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Looks good cant wait to see the video

9. theonlybull

theonlybull Senior Member

now that's cool....

looks a wee bit different then my '85 big red :p

10. flatlander42

flatlander42 Senior Member

Looks like a good unit!

11. rjlucas4th

rjlucas4th Member

Ok, got the video uploaded on YouTube. Like I said, not really enough snow for a good vid yet but as soon as the snow falls deep, I will be sure to upload more pics and vids of it in action. So far we have sold 2 of these setups.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EfbolSNAdQ

12. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

sweet video man, plows better then most fords on here.

13. mossman381

mossman381 2000 Club Member

I want one for my ranger. Just to play around with :)

14. VBigFord20

VBigFord20 Senior Member

I need a setup like that to just keep at my one lot. Looks good

15. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

love the video! looks great!

16. rjlucas4th

rjlucas4th Member

We got around 6-8 inches last night so I was able to get a few vids today and a few more pics. I will upload them tonight when I get home. My work computers are blocked from youtube because too many people were screwing around on it and facebook all day.