1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss V plow for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bosshogg, Aug 6, 2007.

1. bosshogg

bosshogg Member

I have 8'2" boss v-plow for sale. We went through the pump and cylinders so it is just like new. Was on a 01 Chevy 2500. Great plow ready to go to work also has the down pressure cylinders on it. Just like new $3200

2. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

To bad I am no where near north dakota.

Btw, wrong section- try the forsale section.

3. 01CTD2500

01CTD2500 Member

Where are you at in ND? have any pictures?

4. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

BossHogg,
    Give me a call. I am interested in the plow for that price.
    Send pics to cesar272@yahoo.com

Thanks
    John
    989-307-0877

5. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Hey sorry it took awhile to get the pics guys. Bosshog has a life and doesn't get on here as much as I do. I took some pics of the plow today. The last plow pic is a close up of the re enforced spring mounts. We had trouble bending them so we had a local machine shop beef them up for us. There is also a mount for a 01 or 02 Chevy 2500HD. Any other questions contact bosshog or me. Thanks guys.

[​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]

6. bosshogg

bosshogg Member

OK sorry I haven't gotten back to you guys but been very busy. I will get pictures up later today. 4x4 farmer is going to post them. I'm located in Fargo ND. John I will get back to also. Thanks for the interest it is a great plow!Well I guess 4x4 farmer is fast so here are the pictures.I will try to check this more often and if you have any questions let me know.

7. Catloader

Catloader Junior Member

Looks like a decent plow for the price but I'm alittle to far away for it. When was it last used? Could use a little pant. Otherwise it looks and sounds like you have a good plow to bad I'm to far away.

8. nick858

nick858 Senior Member
    from Iowa

Have any interest in selling it with one of the Chevys? I have a 00 Ford Im looking for a plow for, but would be more than happy to sell it for a Chevy.

9. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

The plow was last used winter of 05-06, just had it sitting around kinda as a backup plow last winter, but I did have it on one of the trucks once when we went to move it and everything still worked just fine. Yeah, it could use a little paint, but other then that it is ready to go to work. Yeah, I dont think we would be intrested in selling with one of the chevys. 2 of them are brand new trucks and the older standerd cab one has very low miles on it.

10. bosshogg

bosshogg Member

I forgot to mention that it has the smart hitch also which is nice. Very fast to hookup and unhook.

11. bosshogg

bosshogg Member

Any Interst In This!!

12. bosshogg

bosshogg Member

The snow is coming soon

13. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

Does it have the down pressure option??? JK

14. bosshogg

bosshogg Member

Yes it does

15. Five Star Lawn Care LLC

Five Star Lawn Care LLC Senior Member

hate to burst your bubble my friend....but no Boss plow has down pressure....and its not an option.

16. Northland

Northland Senior Member

is the price coming down anytime soon??? If so pm me your rock bottom price...

17. bosshogg

bosshogg Member

make me a offer and yea it does have the back drag cylinders on it sorry if I didn't word it right. The plow was gone through by Berts Truck Equipment and Thurlow welding beefed it up a bit.
    What I meant to say 5 star lawn is that it has the smart lock cylinders for backdragging. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
    Northland if you would like to take a look at it let me know.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2007
  18. 01CTD2500

01CTD2500 Member

19. danthesnowman

danthesnowman Junior Member

Very interseted in the plow. It looks like it is in good shape.(might need a some new paint but what the hell) Does everything work good on it? The price looks right for it. So you get everything with it wiring,hitch and controller? I'm not to far away can I come take a look at it one day? Thanks

20. bosshogg

bosshogg Member

Yep the plow comes with the wiring harness,mount and a new controller.