1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss V-Plow for Honda Big Red MUV

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by rjlucas4th, Dec 12, 2010.

1. rjlucas4th

rjlucas4th Member

We just got this setup on the Honda Big Red MUV. Email me if you have any ?'s or are interested in this setup.
    super_swamper38@yahoo.com

boss big red.jpg

boss big red2.jpg

2. cubanb343

cubanb343 Senior Member
    from ERIE

Awesome! But bundle up!

3. rjlucas4th

rjlucas4th Member

I actually have an enclosure on another Big Red that also has the plow on it. I am a Honda dealer and have several of these for sale.

4. sublime68charge

sublime68charge PlowSite.com Addict

looks nice.

I bet its' pricey though.

what power's the Blade Electric over Hydralic?

and does the Big Red has enough of a charging system to keep up with it?
    just wondering.

still thanks for posting the pics.

5. rjlucas4th

rjlucas4th Member

I uploaded a video today of it in action. I added the aux battery box from Honda just to make sure because I plan to add lights to them as well so I figured the extra power used by the lights and the plow may be too much but will be fine with the install of the aux battery kit. The kits retails for $3995 installed. The blade setup is the exact same as on a truck, minus the lights. It uses the same pump and all just like the truck plows. Its a bit overkill for your driveway, but still really cool and would be great for small lots and hard to get to places.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EfbolSNAdQ

6. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Looks great. There is another guy on hear with a Big Red and Boss V.

7. sublime68charge

sublime68charge PlowSite.com Addict

looks nice. and with the 2nd battery you should be OK just put a battery tender on the system when parked so that when you go out to plow snow your batts are at top level.

wish I had the $$ for something like that.

sublime out.