1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss V-plow for 2000 Gmc K2500???

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by TreffertLawnWrx, Jul 17, 2003.

1. TreffertLawnWrx

TreffertLawnWrx Senior Member

Hey guys i just bough a 2 year old (great cond) 8'2" for my extended cab K2500. Here is the best part no instructions!!
    The plow was taken off a 98 k2500. i was told all pieces were removed and put into my box for re-installation. I bought all new hardended bolts (15) just to be on the safe side. What i could use is a wire diagram and any helpful hints. thank you, scott.
    p.s. local dealers want anywhere from 300.00-500. but hey ive got at least 4 months to figure it out:)

2. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

First off,i'm not 100% on the Boss stuff but the 2 trucks you mention have different frames,are you posotive the frame work bolts up to your newer style truck?

Second,get a hold of a dealer and get a owner/operators manual,should be fairly cheap and that will have a diagam in it.Good luck:waving:

3. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

Get a hold of Garagekeeper on this site. He will be able to get you through the installation if possible.

4. TreffertLawnWrx

TreffertLawnWrx Senior Member

thanks, and it will bolt up it is the ck body style not the new silverado.