1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss V-Plow 8'2 Complete (w/ wings)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tiggare10, Mar 6, 2012.

1. tiggare10

tiggare10 Junior Member

I am selling my Boss V-Plow with wings & shoes. It is complete. Lights bar is being changed through Manufacturer Warranty this week. Mount is on a 09 Ford F250.

Everything is in great condition and works perfectly (wings have been used only three times and were professionally installed).

$4250 or best offer.

two one 9 four 77 nine nine 68 or pm me

plow.jpg

plow1.jpg

plow2.jpg

plow.jpg

plow1.jpg

plow2.jpg

2. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

Would you sell the wings? If so, how much?

3. tiggare10

tiggare10 Junior Member

I would like to keep them with the plow (the plow is set up for them). They were $850 installed. If the person buying the plow doesn't want them, then I would entertain that.

4. tiggare10

tiggare10 Junior Member

Price is lowered to $3250 for all.

Thanks.

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Where in NW IN? Any trades or partial? I have a Bobcat auger and bits I'm looking to sell. Just a thought....................

6. tiggare10

tiggare10 Junior Member

Northwest Indiana, I only fertilize lawns in the summer so I don't have a lot of use for an auger.

7. bsharp704

bsharp704 Member
    from Grant

Plow still for sale?

8. 06 Straight 6

06 Straight 6 Junior Member

You still have the plow?

9. tiggare10

tiggare10 Junior Member

Sorry, it is sold.

10. MBB

MBB Senior Member

What style mount ? RT2 or RT3. If 3, i am interested if you are willing to ship. I know that's a pain. you can call me if interested 4 one four three5 4 0seven zero7 Chris