1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

boss v-plow 7.6 conventional

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by KLC99, Mar 2, 2011.

1. KLC99

KLC99 Senior Member

$2200 with everything for 92-98 ford f250-350. Mount was cut off the truck so will need welding but the shape and supports are correct and will be easy to make work. Cheap way into a v-plow. West chester pa.
    484-880-0684 come see it.

2. KLC99

KLC99 Senior Member

Cheap plow - don't be afraid to come look and make me an offer

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Picture of it?

4. KLC99

KLC99 Senior Member

Working on pics - camera is mia in one of the trucks as per usual. Plow frame is solid, has the old style pump that mounts under the hood, and moldboard is surface rusted and I think a little tweaked on one wing. I bought it a few months ago and haven't mounted it but watched it perform every function perfectly on the previous owner's truck before I bought. My plan was to mount the blade on a meyer classic mount and mount the pump on the meyer hoop but wound up with another plow for that truck. I do have meyer mounts I can include with this if anyone wants to do the same project - I can make a package deal on what would be a pretty nice setup.
    Pics to follow

5. KLC99

KLC99 Senior Member

Pics of the plow itself

snow plows 017.jpg

snow plows 016.jpg

snow plows 015.jpg