1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss V, Fisher X, 99 chev and more for sale nj

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by choniglandscape, Nov 20, 2007.

1. choniglandscape

choniglandscape Junior Member

I have a 7'1/2" stainless X blade in like new condition. Just plow no mounts $2300.

Boss-V 8'2" like new mounted on 99 chevy 2500 extended cab 125k(truck is beat up but runs great. $5000. or $3000 for just plow and mounts.

2004 4x4 Yamaha rhino 660roof kit, and oversized wheels and tires. asking $6000 obo

2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660 4x4 asking $5500 obo.

1997 Ford F350 mason dump, 2x4 thousands of dollars in recent work. has western unimount set up with no blade. Mounts harness and controller are set up and ready for your plow. 124k runs great ready to rock and roll. asking $3500.

2. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

do you have any pics?

3. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

I'd have to guess the Fisher X & the Boss are the ones from the previous posting.... correct?? I'll dig through sometime & find the link if this should be the case.