1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss V Cutting Edge

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by lesedwards, Jan 30, 2009.

1. lesedwards

lesedwards Member

Hi guys I have a year old BOSS V Poly 8' 2" and it is missing the snow catcher and everyone I talk to says the way to go is the new cutting edges because it takes care of it. The only problem is I have at least another year or more on mine so I have talked to a friend of mine and he says he can fabricate me up something that he can weld to the existing cutting edges to stop the snow from coming through all he needs is a photo of someone who has them on. Can anyone submit me a close up photo of the center section? and possibly the curb gards.

2. ProSeasons

ProSeasons Senior Member

Go to Boss' website and dig around, I'm sure there is a picture you can dig up. I would make a couple of templates out of cardboard to see how the two would interact with each other first in both Vee and Scoop positions.