1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss V-blade

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by DJs Lawncare, Oct 11, 2005.

1. DJs Lawncare

DJs Lawncare Member

Has anybody seen or used the new fisher fishstick controller. I am looking into getting a new v-blade for my 05 GMC 2500. I like the simplicity of the controller and lights on the Boss. I have a 7 1/2' straight blade Fisher on my 2000 Ford F250 and have been very happy with it. I know the old Fisher controller had these mode buttons to switch between straight and v modes and it was kind of a pain in the neck to use. I am just trying to figure out which blade to get.

2. Ron's Lawncare

Ron's Lawncare Junior Member

I've tried the Fisher v-blade control along with Curtis,Snow Way and Boss.i ended up buying the Boss.it had the fastest Hydraulics and the easyest to use controler.i do own a Fisher plow and this is Fisher country(they are built less than an hour from here) but after extensive shopping the Boss seemed like the best plow for my company.

Ron

3. hervy_dervy

hervy_dervy Junior Member

Boss Rules!

I don't know much about other controllers but I like my boss hand control very simple to use, quick response, used to plow for my dad had a myers push button control also.

Dig-IT Exc. & Snow Plowing
    Southwest Mich.