1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

BOSS V-Blade Hand Held Controller (Almost New)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Torque, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Torque

Torque Junior Member

Used for a handful of snows - this is in great condition, I have a salt spreader that needs repairs, so this needs to be sold ASAP.

PM If Interested...asking $220 Shipped to your door. Will ship out immediately, not looking for trades, just funds for the spreader I have.

$220 obo

[​IMG]

2. Torque

Torque Junior Member

$200 Obo...I really need to get this spreader fixed.

3. Torque

Torque Junior Member

I need offers, don't be afraid to offer a reasonable price!!!!!!!!

4. Torque

Torque Junior Member

$175
    To your door.

5. Torque

Torque Junior Member

...now the snow is here - anybody interested?

6. milwaukeevtwin

milwaukeevtwin Senior Member

cobtroller

I will take it for 150.00 Shipped

7. Torque

Torque Junior Member

Ill pm you in the am..I can't seem to figure out how with my phone. Or if you get this first..pm me your address..ill respond with my paypal address.

Sold pending payment

8. milwaukeevtwin

Paypal payment sent. Thanks, Ron

9. milwaukeevtwin

Controller I no why you user name is Torque!

Look dude it does not take that long to ship out a controller. I am starting to get torqued. Where is my controller?

10. Torque

Torque Junior Member

Wow...really? Check the email address you registered to paypal with. It was shipped Saturday priority that said you should have had it Monday..should be there today. Ill give you the confirmation number when I get home. You should really try and check your email more...or try and contact me before you get you get irritable.

11. milwaukeevtwin

Controller

You are to funny. I emailed you my address like you wanted. IN A EMAIL. You know the one i checked and sent to you. Same as the one on my paypal account. Then you are telling me what to do and i do not have a controller. All i am asking for is what i was promised.

12. Torque

Torque Junior Member

Check it again, you will see two more emails explaining that I was in a storm, my wife sent your controller. Everything you were promised was done. (Which is my point, you haven't responded since you sent your address)
    Like I said, it was shipped Saturday, how can I explain it to you any clearer? When I get home, like I said earlier, I will send you the confirmation number. Hopefully you will take the time to read it, unlike the past 2 emails I've sent you.

I'm trying to make this go smoothly, and its already been shipped, have some patience.

13. Torque

Torque Junior Member

Tracking number sent via email, oh but right, you have problems with that.

Label/Receipt Number: 0310 2640 0000 1795 6420
    Expected Delivery Date: February 28, 2011
    Class: Priority Mail®
    Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was processed through and left our ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007 facility on February 27, 2011 at 6:18 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:

Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, February 27, 2011, 6:18 pm, ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007
    Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, February 27, 2011, 12:36 am, WARRENDALE, PA 15086

14. Torque

Torque Junior Member

Label/Receipt Number: 0310 2640 0000 1795 6420
    Expected Delivery Date: February 28, 2011
    Class: Priority Mail®
    Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was delivered at 1:50 pm on March 03, 2011 in SOUTH BELOIT, IL 61080.

Track and Confirm

Enter Label/Receipt Number.

Enter Label / Receipt Number.

Detailed Results:

Bullet Delivered, March 03, 2011, 1:50 pm, SOUTH BELOIT, IL 61080
    Bullet Arrival at Post Office, March 03, 2011, 6:15 am, SOUTH BELOIT, IL 61080
    Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, March 02, 2011, 10:50 pm, ROCKFORD, IL 61125
    Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, March 02, 2011, 1:35 am, ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007
    Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, March 01, 2011, 9:19 pm, ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007
    Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, February 27, 2011, 6:18 pm, ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007
    Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, February 27, 2011, 12:36 am, WARRENDALE, PA 15086