1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss V-blade for skidsteer/tractor

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by viper881, Nov 8, 2012.

1. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

We had this 7'6 v blade on our 3720 jd. No longer have use for it. It tilts both ways with the contour of the ground. And then it does what a normal v-blade would do. Comes with all controls. Only need 2 hydro outlets. Great cutting edges. Asking $4100

photo (3).JPG

photo (4).JPG

2. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Talk about a HUGE shop!!

3. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

Yea it works out good, can keep everything inside when not in use, would rather rent it out but until then I can keep my stuff in it.

4. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Wish you where local to me ...............not for the plow but for the space to rent LOL!!! Good luck with your sale!

5. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

bump....$3900

6. Con-Del Inc.

Con-Del Inc. Junior Member
    from Indiana

where are you located?

7. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

49423 holland mi

8. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

bump for the day

9. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

New price $3650

10. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

Am I overpriced or just no interest?

11. alldayrj

alldayrj PlowSite.com Addict

thats a beautiful plow man. not sure on price when Kages are going for 5k brand new.
    I'm confused how the hydros would work though, does that box with the wires control the vee functions?

12. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

Yup. The plow has two hydro lines that get connected. From there the three switches on the control. You only need to use two out of the three switches. One switch for each side of the v-blade and then the other switch is for the hydro that can tilt it left or right. I just run it in the float position so it floats either way with the contour of the pavement. For a virnig at the dealership they quoted me $5445, so i thought i was reasonable but open to offers.