1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss V and a bunch of Western Mk III Pumps Near Chicago

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ChiScouter, Jan 14, 2008.

1. ChiScouter

ChiScouter Junior Member
    from chicago

I have a Boss V with frame from a 88 and up chevy. They cut off the trucks frame, so it also has the bumper. It is currently buried in the garage so I can't take pics for a few days, I also have at least 8 Mk 3 cable pumps , 1 Mk 3 selonoid, and a few Meyer E 47's

For 4 or 5 years I used to collect pumps over the summer and service and sell them on ebay during the winter when I was out of work. I haven't had time off and won't soon so I would really like someone local to buy the whole lot. You must be within driving distance from Lowell In zip 46356 as I don't have the time or means to ship . I would like to sell as a whole lot. If someone local is interested I can get an exact count of what I have.