1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Boss UTV-VXT Parts List Needed for 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by SnowSon, Sep 8, 2015.

1. SnowSon

SnowSon Junior Member

Hello All! I finally did it.... bought a 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (2-Door) for my wife to plow our smaller lots with. We already have a Boss UTV VXT V-Blade from a Kubota RTV that we got rid of. I have seen some set-ups on here with this very plow on Jeep Wranglers. I was hoping that someone would have a parts list to convert the UTV plow onto the Jeep platform, including the lightbar and lights as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. EWSplow

EWSplow Senior Member

I got a quote from my Boss dealer. You will need a Boss sport duty mount, a UTV coupler and a light bar. Total was around $4500. Seeing that you already have the plow, you're probably looking at $1000. Others on here will have more info. Search Boss sport duty mount. A few came up.
    I'm planning to get mine set up in early November.